September 05, 2005

David Allen Rocks

I'm using David Allen's system for Personal Organization, and I must say, it kicks ass. I'm probably the most organized I've ever been, even though I have more stuff to manage. Having a real file cabinet is just indispensable, and having different lists for different types of tasks is just great.
The down side is that all these lists need to be easy to find, updated consistently, and intuitive. Hopefully, by continuing my once per week parsing, I will be able to keep up with everything. I'm also reading 1 book per week until the marketing really starts spitting fire, and taking time away.
Off subject, www.nowok.net is a great site for broadband users to listen to Chinese music.
Peace,
John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home