April 29, 2005

Emotional Swings, the other way

Your heart beats faster, your breath gets shallower, you feel a little dizzy and light headed.
It's a natural high, and it feels GREAT. I only get that experience through a few things. Computer games, making a shitload of money, truly helping people in tough situations, accomplishing a lot in a day, getting through a sticky situation, doing a perfect negotiation, kayaking and conquering a river I have no business being on, taking a jump shot over the biggest guy on the court, climbing to the top of the wall.
It's all about peak experiences. These are the ones I will remember for the rest of my life. Who I was with, and when it was, and the circumstances of that great feeling. Like you're on top of the world.
Today, I dealt with a bad situation with 28th st, and Lindsay. Lindsay's the big score, raking in 25-30k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home