May 09, 2005

messy room

I looked at my room today. And my hair. My physical appearance and the stuff around me is all disorganized, messy, and unprofessional. Books and papers are scattered over my desk. Unopened envelopes are on my dining table. Clothes are scattered all across the floor. Junk just seems to collect in all the free spaces, and there's pizza boxes everywhere. Is this the image I want to send off?

Yeah, I have a lot of stuff to do. Yeah, I don't have much time. Yeah, I hate doing it. But I need to clean my room and make it look presentable at least. How else can I convince myself and others that I have the control over my own destiny when I can't even display control over my personal living space?
I think this came about because I am always future oriented, and as such, I didn't care about where I lived or what I did. However, I'm going to change this behavior starting today. I will make my work space and living space clean.

Thanks to all of those who have beared this place long enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home