April 13, 2005

My Sassy Girl (spoiler)

Don't read this if you haven't seen the movie yet.
I watched My Sassy Girl for the first time. The director really developed the girl's personality well throughout the movie. She tried so hard to be different and righteous. She tried so hard to act happy when she was sad. She tried so hard to ignore her feelings for Kyun-woo, but attachments to her old bf didn't allow her to connect the way she wanted.
While this is a movie, there were a couple interesting personality matching questions that arose. Can you fall in love with several people in your lifetime? I think the answer to this is most definitely a yes. Love is very much a product of circumstances and a mutual give and take, with some common ground activities and random hardships.
Also, under what conditions would I be willing to tolerate a sassy girl?
What can I tolerate, what can't I tolerate?
The most important thing for me is that the girl has a healthy dose of curiosity. Curiosity is the force that drives people to seek new knowledge all the time. Of course, the girl must take care of her body and not have drug addictions, or self-mutilation habits. I find that I go more for cute, younger looking girls. She doesn't need to be able to cook, but it'd definitely be a big plus. One thing that the sassy girl did that I liked a lot was that she kept introducing Kyun-woo to new situations and new experiences. A girl that will create us a lot of great memories is paramount. Experiences are what people treasure in a relationship. So I'm done droning on and on now. The search continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home