April 15, 2005

the way to greatness

I attended a talk with Ravinder Dhallan, the Chairman and CEO of Ravgen. It really inspired me to see an honest guy working on a serious problem. He's willing to put his life on the line to solve this one problem, which is really an interesting feat.
How this relates to my life. I see stem cells as being a large part of the future of biotechnology. I want to be able to supply family members with the most viable stem cells for whatever they need them for. This source is umbilical cord blood from newborn babies.
Other companies have solved this problem, and I'm looking for different ways to differentiate. After I find a couple good ways to differentiate, I will cut the cord and go at it. Solving an important question, and a multi-billion dollar payoff, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home