April 18, 2005

Winning Mentality

I am a winner. Always have been, always will be. I've noticed this even more so as of late. I take a look around, and see myself surrounded with intelligent and ambitious friends. Pretty much all of them are, and it's pretty interesting to compare them to people I know, but do not really associate with. Like the people I hang around with the most, Bin, Anson, Brad, Dave, Harman, Dmitri, Anatoliy, Ab, Emily; all of them do well.
I compare that to some of the other people I hang around, like Zoo, Bridgitte, Wai, that don't do so well.
Success attracts success, and I find that completely fascinating. When I listened in on Ravi speaking, it reminded me a lot of important facts.
I do whatever it takes to succeed. I remind myself that if it wasn't challenging, it wouldn't be worth doing. On my path to greatness, I'll encounter a lot of bumps along the way that separate me from everyone else that tries. I remind myself two times a day that I'm a winner, and winners go for it all and learn from their mistakes.
I am a winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home