April 19, 2005

obstacles

I'm facing a lot of obstacles to get to my goals. I'm currently dealing with Bob Steele, and he's not returning my phone calls. This is important to me because I need to know what's going on, and when things will happen.
I see a lot of discrepancies with what I see in the market, and what Dave asks me to use. Why should I use 7% when going interest rates are ~5.5%? Why should I assume 10-15% vacancies when the current vacancy is 5% or less? It's frustrating that I need to turn down properties because I think they are deals and Dave does not. However, I did expect something like this to happen. Looking back at SFHs, in the beginning, everything looks like a deal.
I guess this is the learning curve that everyone needs to go through, and I'm not an exception to the rule. As long as I keep on marketing, analyzing, and making offers, I'll get through this learning process and start finding good deals. I am a winner, and I do what it takes to achieve my goals, and I keep going on where most people stop and quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home